Sunday, February 16, 2014

Counting My Blessings

1. The sun is out!
2. I was (mentally anyway) getting ready to go out and shovel the 4 inches of snow we got yesterday and I heard my neighbor's snowblower comng across the road!
3. Yesterday morning I stopped to get a cup of coffee at Caribou.  The father of three of my previous students was there and insisted on buying mine!
4. There is still plenty of snow on the patio and the paths out to the bird feeder and compost heap for me to get my exercise.
5. I discovered a whole 'nother source of free books for my iPad!
5. I still have a mom to send me valentines.
6. Last but not least, my twin grandsons celebrated their 5th birthday Saturday and they wanted their Nana at the party for their "friends"!
                         My TWINkies

Thanks for reading my blog.  What blessings you are counting today?

12 comments:

  1. So in my opinion you have had a great week and I hope so the next one will be as good as the previous. Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a lovely week, too, Gosia! What is your weather like in Poland now?

      Delete
    2. I live in Katowice, here the weather is great 8 Celsius and sunny day. This year here the winter is unsual because wa had only one week snow. I hope it will be spring soon. Upper Silesia is the most industrialized part of Europe 2 million people live here so the pollution of the air cause the temperature is higher than in other parts of country. Have a nice week. Gosia

      Delete
    3. I looked up your city and it looks quite beautiful. I noticed many nice sculptures and modern buildings.

      Delete
    4. So it's high time to visit Poland why not?...

      Delete
  2. Your blessings are all good ones - the twin blessings are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! What is the source for free books? That made me curious. The twins are cute. You have a nice neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 3M. You have to get it through your county library websit and not all of them have it.

      Delete
  4. No snow today!!! And it was above zero!
    I hear the snow is coming tonight and tomorrow:(
    Your twin grands are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A mass of blessings you have and it is great to be happy about the little things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so many wonderful blessing crowned by your adorable grandchildren. I guess I'm grateful I have my health today and hope I can have it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete