Monday, October 25, 2021

Where Am I?

  October has been quite a month for us with medical issues (ours and extended families’) that have not been fun. I will spare you details except to say my 94 year old mom who lives in Florida fell while we happened to be there with her. She is still in the hospital after a week but after some time in rehab is expected to make a full recovery. 
  
  Some happy news is, after two whole years (thanks to Covid) we were finally able to see one of my daughters and her family from Minnesota! Unfortunately Mom fell the day they arrived but we still got to spend a few hours with them. It was so wonderful to be able to hug them and talk to them all in person, I still get teary just thinking about it! 



Last breakfast before they left for the Everglades, and back to Minnesota 


Mason and his mama looking for sharks 
and dolphins in the ocean



  I’ll be back to reading your blogs this week and catching up on all the news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment