Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Memories


   Christmas 2013 is a memory now, a sweet but chaotic one full of boys under 5 and their new baby brother.  Next year this Christmas will be added to the memories on the window.

Christmas photos from years past

 Two generations, beautiful young parents, aunt and uncle.


Grandparents, aunts and uncles, great aunts and uncles, sister and me, three generations.



My girls, jammies stuffed with Christmas wrapping, the fourth generation.

 
  Add Anna's twins four years ago, the fifth generation.   And (right) last year's photo, the first Christmas without my dad.



What will this Christmas's photo be?  Maybe this one -- Grammy (my mom) meets baby Mason, the youngest member of the fifth generation.

I hope your Christmas was sweet, and just a bit exciting and chaotic, too!  Thanks for reading my blog.  I really enjoy reading your comments.


6 comments:

  1. Your picture window is way cool! Love the photo of youngest and oldest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, first Christmas without... It is hard!
    Cheers from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea. A photo of past Christmases hanging in the window. I had my first Christmas with grandchildren it was awesome. It was on a post ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a tree of Christmas photos. Such memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did have a rather nice Christmas. I wish our children were with us, but we had a lot of silly gifts to perk up our holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to tell you how much I love your holiday photo hanging with all your holiday memories. What a terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete