2. I was (mentally anyway) getting ready to go out and shovel the 4 inches of snow we got yesterday and I heard my neighbor's snowblower comng across the road!
3. Yesterday morning I stopped to get a cup of coffee at Caribou. The father of three of my previous students was there and insisted on buying mine!
4. There is still plenty of snow on the patio and the paths out to the bird feeder and compost heap for me to get my exercise.
5. I discovered a whole 'nother source of free books for my iPad!
5. I still have a mom to send me valentines.
6. Last but not least, my twin grandsons celebrated their 5th birthday Saturday and they wanted their Nana at the party for their "friends"!
Thanks for reading my blog. What blessings you are counting today?